Wednesday 2 February 2011

Music makes the world go round

Particularly in Games. Ascension came out this week, and with it the new Easter Egg song ("What, they're putting one into every map now?!") which I have to say kicks ass in every possible way.

It's not to everyone's taste, but why don't more games have this sort of music in there? There's a lot of people who like rock and metal, and they always seem to go well with games in montages, so why aren't they in the game usually?

There's games such as Halo that have somewhat orchestral music but with Halo that fits perfectly (and it also has one of my favourite scores of anything out there, at present).

All I don't want is for more games to go with the typical overrated pop tunes and rap shite that seems to be increasingly popular (To think this is all coming from the same race that created Metal, Rock and Pendulum*...)

Again, I'm keeping it short because my Physics teacher has decided to set us a shedload of work for tomorrow, and this is not fun. I'm dropping the subject ASAP...

*Pendulum kick so much ass that they deserve to have their own genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment