Sunday 30 January 2011

KEEP TROLLIN TROLLIN TROLLIN TROLLING

Der Svine floo has subsided, and it's business as usual on here. [Disclaimer, I had slight depression, lack of sleep and a bad cold, not to mention a chest infection and stuff, not Swine Flu.]

I just saw a news report on Trolls on Youtube, courtesy of Fox News (Slow news day much) and It made me think about Trolling on The internets for a second, and then completely disregarded it. I mean, trolls are the equivalent of bullies, but unlike real life you can turn the computer off, or delete the comments. I know there are people who are affected by trolls, but it's often not as bad as IRL 'trolling'. I know this.

Besides, I think the hilarity of comments that the trolls say, and how the insults are thrown back can be quite funny, provided nobody takes it to heart, and besides - it's the internet, it's not SRSBSNS. I've been trolled before, and if you just ignore it and laugh at the trolls, you can have a bit of fun at the Troll's expense. It's a sort of good thing that it's turned into a meme of sorts, because you can apply TrollFace to most pictures for hilarity's sake and you'll get some pretty funny results.Speaking of which...


Aww yeh.

Also, shout out to Noodle Link for highlighting my Blogger/Thread on the ONM GAAW magazine, it's really appreciated and made my day :D

1 comment:

  1. "Also, shout out to Noodle Link for highlighting my Blogger/Thread on the ONM GAAW magazine, it's really appreciated and made my day :D"

    Wow, thanks! Wasn't expecting that at all...

    ReplyDelete