Thursday 27 January 2011

Why Muse are awesome

Well, other than the fact that they have some of the greatest songs known to mankind.

In particular, Matt Bellamy's guitar playing is something I've noticed - Songs like Plug in Baby or Feeling good are extremely catchy, but relatively easy to play for a moderately experienced guitarist, and like in my case, made me want to pick up a guitar and just learn the songs, and is much the same with the song's very catchy drum beats, courtesy of Dom, the band's Drummer. Same goes with Chris' Bass playing, but the Bass in most Muse songs is like OMGWTFDIFFICULTMUCH?!, Even if it does sound pretty amazing.

They've also got a great sense of humor as well, the most recent I remember being the 'protest' in which they all switched places when told they had to mime Uprising, in which they all basically took the piss, and was all very hilarious.

Also, If you're reading this, Muse (Lol, I bet - They've got much cooler things to do than look at obscure internet blogs) but I'm really looking forward to the next album you guys make.
Can has free tickets for live show now? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment