Sunday 23 January 2011

Facebook is the root of all problems.

Just kidding, I love Facebook most of the time, except when everyone's liking each other statuses because they get the 'in jokes' then there's me posting extremely clever videogame references and theyre all "WTF is he on about?"

So yeah, aside from that, and the POS profiles (There's a reason I didn't apply the new profile when I was first asked, assholes) Facebook's alright. Just please stop cutting off half of the pages that people like, they're sometimes funny but you have to click on them to see the full thing, damn it.

The thing I do hate on the internet is Youtube. It's a video sharing website that does it's job, but does absolutely nothing to help up-and-coming channels, like mine. I've already posted a few reviews and gameplays, but non of them have been viewed over 10 times in the 3 months that they've been up (minus my Halo Wars Mega Bloks review that just hit 1k) and if you get flamed early on by trolls, it's unlikely you'll recover and so you have to make a new account (as I also had to do). It's also full of no good bastards who think they're better than you at everything. I got a kid saying "clip is shit" on all of my videos, one being a 20 second Search and Destroy round which is pretty good for me, so I went on his channel to return the favour, and he posts frigging 20 kills to 40 death games on Domination with no commentary - HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT I'M CRAP?!

But anyways, enough on that, Duke Nukem Forever got a release date this week, so whilst everyone's partying like it's 1999, I'm going to go and hide - I now owe a lot of people stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment