Tuesday 31 May 2011

Cheryl Cole's not judging the X factor.

Now normally, I couldn't care less, but I've noticed that if I write about stuff that's pretty popular, then I get more views. I've doubled my all time views just by saying that Harold Camping is an idiot, so here goes.

Cheryl Cole is apparently at war with the X factor (according to the press) because she was taken off X factor USA or something like that because the Americans 'couldn't understand her accent'. Cool Story Bro.
In all fairness though, I'd be pretty gutted if people couldn't understand me talk. Which they often can't, which is why I have a blog, not a vlog. But the thing is, I'd also go back to said TV show if I was offered a large amount of money - Cheryl didn't according to newspapers and shizzle, so yeah. Make of that what you will.

And that's all I have to say on that....

No comments:

Post a Comment