Saturday 4 June 2011

Do you like free stuff? Course you do!

And this is why we <3 Sony. We lost our network for a few days, so we get boatloads of free stuff to say sorry. I'm personally looking forward to playing Infamous and Wipeout HD from the 2 free games we're being given. In fact, that's not it for the free stuff - we get PS+ as well, so there's free stuff to be had there too.
They might have been hacked, but Sony are doing a pretty damn good job of getting people back to their console. Microsoft on the other hand, are doing a great job of pushing me away from their console. First off, they banned me with no reason being given, and after 3 months I got the access to Xbox Live back, then I had to pay for new membership, as it was cancelled in the mean time. They refused to refund the money despite there being no reason for a ban, but I bought another £40 membership and lo and behold, it's been cancelled again. To be fair, it's illegal to steal money like that and they have to give a reason for the ban - it's in THEIR terms and conditions. If they didn't have Halo or Gears, and if my friends had bought the right console, I wouldn't have an Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment