Tuesday 14 June 2011

Back/rant.

So yeah, I took a bit of a break from updating this. There are many reasons why, but to be honest, I really wasn't motivated with anything and so this blog had to stop. For a bit. There was one reason why this all happened, but it quickly progressed into another, but later turned out I was overreacting about said thing (I think so, anyway...)

But yeah, I just felt like I needed to catch up on the rants, so here's a selection of 'tweet rants' that I've had ready to go for the last few days on twitter/wherever, but guess what? That went the way of the Blog too.

Duke Nukem Forever has been released, and it looks a good game. What I hate is the reception it's had - there's no way possible it could live up to the hype, but stop bashing it because it's retro, or it's not enough like Call of Duty. Of course it isn't - that's the whole point. It's designed to be fun, not realistic. And completely realistic games are awful anyway, like those 'realistic' sports games. WHY?! Just go and play the sport fo reals if you really want an authentic sports experience...

Lag switchers, Turtle Beach headset users and Modded controller users - go away.  Nobody likes you in the gaming world. Yes, Headsets as well. I'm sorry if I've just bought a £45 game on a £200 console with a £40 a year membership, I don't really want to pay another £150 to be able to do better at a game, and nobody else should have that privilege either.
Alright then, in the next Call of Duty, make Headsets still effective, but I want to buy constant radar and the best guns straight away. And all the people who don't buy them have to lose all the time. That's the same thing.

School. Enough said.

Exam boards, why are they so vague with questions? I've had History today, and a question went 'What does Source X say about the popularity of Jazz Music' and the Source literally only said it became more popular. Great, one mark. What about the other 3? Fail.
And don't even get me started on Religious Studies. "Christians should look after the world. Do you agree? Give an opposite view referring to Christianity."
Erm... What? I've got to suggest that Christians should leave the world alone for it to descend into ruin when nobody cares about pollution? HOW DO I ARGUE AGAINST THE STATEMENT?!?!

[/rant]

No comments:

Post a Comment