Wednesday 2 March 2011

We've been Trolled, We've been trolled, though you've probably been told....

Well, FindMakarov.com was the Modern Warfare 3 reveal we've been waiting for! Lol, Just Kidding. It was a fan film, which has to be the biggest disappointment in videogame history. Well, aside from Black Ops, Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 2's poor multiplayer, Haze, Playstation Home, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Unleashed and the PSPgo.

Haters going to hate, though I did exaggerate that list quite a bit...
Anyways, I thought I'd talk to you about stuff today, but I've forgot said stuff.

...This is awkward.


Oh yes, I remember now - Battlefield 3 looks better than life. Seriously, it's like all super highly detailed graphically, and the Frostbite 2 engine looks sweet. In that you can destroy full building and also only take chips off things as well. Realism to the max.

Though I'm not saying realism is great in videogames, but Battlefield 3 looks like it really is going to be amazing because of the destruction engine. And the general epic scale of the wars that'll be going on.

In other news also, I'm doing a bit more writing over on the ONM forums, which I'll post here at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment